I don’t know about you, but I need a detox after our Memorial Day weekend! (It rained a lot, so we drank a lot, oops..) Speaking of detoxing, have you seen The Detox Market‘s most recent gift boxes? They are a great way to try some of their best-sellers without having to browse for hours and becoming wrought with decision anxiety. They are also a great deal; they cost way less than the products would if you were to buy them a la carte!
The Detox Your Beauty Spring Box was curated by experts at the Detox Market along with their friends at Café Gratitude, which is an awesome health food restaurant chain in Los Angeles. The value of this limited edition box is over $230, but it costs only $129! It contains 8 full-sized products, tons of samples and it is packaged beautifully, so it makes a really amazing gift. Here is what you get:
- Odacité Invigorating Jasmine Mimosa Body Scrub – 4oz: this scrub smells amazing (lemongrass, jasmine, ylang-ylang and mimosa), and the ground walnut shells make skin so soft.
- Pure Provence Lavender Soap: a pure, natural triple-millled soap that doesn’t dry out your skin.
- Pursoma Minerals De Mer: the purest detox bath made of single-source French sea salt and seaweed; I’m a huge fan of Pursoma bath soaks.
- Pai Camellia & Rose Gentle Hydrating Cleanser with Muslin Cloth: a light, creamy cleanser and face cloth that remove makeup and keep skin clean and hydrated.
- MV Organic Skincare Signature Mineral Mask Set: a gentle, French White Clay mask that works for even sensitive skin, complete with applicator brush and bowl.
- One Love Organics Organic Cleansing Sponge: a clay-infused plant-based sponge that gently exfoliates skin
- Osmia Organics Sunset Body Oil -2 oz: Osmia Organics makes excellent body oils; this one smells of vanilla, jasmine, coriander and bergamot. Yum.
- Affect Health Daily Balance: this yummy tea has a earthy-berry taste, and it is similar to Yerba Maté, so it’s a great alternative to coffee. It gives me all the energy without any of the jitters.
The Baby Bundle was curated by The Detox Market in partnership with Los Angeles-based charity, Baby2Baby. This box is valued at over $140, but it costs only $59. It would make a perfect baby shower gift (I always give Clean baby care to my mama friends, and they seem to love it). What’s really special about this box is that 100% of the proceeds will be donated back to Baby2Baby by The Detox Market. In addition, for each box sold, 60 diapers will be given to a baby in need. (Did you know that diapers are not covered by food stamps, and they cost about $100/month per child? Considering that most daycares do not allow cloth diapers, this a huge expense for low-income families.) This box includes:
- Zoe Organics Cream: a pure, water-free, fragrance-free cream for sensitive skin.
- Babo Botanicals SPF 50 Sunscreen Stick: one of my favorite Clean sunscreen companies (see my favorite sunscreens here)
- Shoosha Baby Sensitive Skin Organic Baby Wash & Shampoo: made with truly organic, food-grade ingredients, this fragrance-free, low-lather formula is super-safe and gentle.
- Honest Organic Healing Balm: we’ve used this and loved it. It makes a great diaper balm and it soothes chapped skin for the whole family.
- Odacité Green Tea Lemongrass Serum Concentrate: this treat for mama restores radiance, and eslaticity, and it’s suitable for almost every skintype, even those with very sensitive skin.
- One Love Organics Gardenia + Tea Antioxidant Body Serum: another treat for mama. Put this on after the shower or bath, and drift off into a (hopefully) full night’s rest.
Baby2Baby provides low-income children ages 0-12 with diapers, clothing and all the basic necessities that every child deserves. By distributing to over 88 non-profit partner organizations including homeless and domestic violence shelters, Head Start programs, and children’s hospitals, Baby2Baby will serve more than 125,000 children this year. What a worthy cause!
What are your favorite Clean products for baby and mama?
I’ve spent almost a decade immersed in the world of green beauty and nontoxic living. I want to help you find everything from a killer lipstick to a nontoxic laundry detergent, and beyond. Subscribe to a healthier lifestyle with me.
Thank you for subscribing!