I can honestly say, “Happy Monday!” to you today. Aren’t three-day weekends the best?! To celebrate the Labor Movement, I’ve got a few sales to share with you.
- Josh Rosebrook Firm Hold Hairspray won’t let you down. And, you can comb through it.
- Kahina Giving Beauty Prickly Pear Seed Oil is one of my favorite serums for around the eyes. One of the only products out there that actually works on dark circles, it’s gentle and powerful.
- Mun Beauty No. 1 Aknari Brightening Youth Serum makes an incredible primer for makeup, but it’s also so good for softening fine lines and combating hyperpigmentation.
- Lina Hanson Satori Perfume Oil smells like heaven. Vanilla, Sandalwood and Ginger create an uplifting, warm, soft, exotic scent that I can’t get enough of.
- Ecobrow Defining Wax and Brush blends into your brows, not your skin. The formula is amazing.
- Lily Lolo Black Vegan Mascara IS MY HOLY GRAIL CLEAN MASCARA. ‘Nuff said.
- May Lindstrom The Honey Mud can be used as a cleanser or mask. Either way, it banishes inflammation and leaves skin clear, soothed and soft.
My favorite reusable bag company, Bag the Habit, is offering their Luxe tote in Poppy for $14 instead of $18 with the coupon code BAREBEAUTY. Bag the Habit is different than other reusable shopping bag vendors: they use only certified recycled polyester, the bags can hold up to 45 pounds each, the padded handles make life so much more comfortable and they are made in the USA! I also love their Market Set and their Produce Bags.
Happy Shopping and Happy Labor Day!
I’ve spent almost a decade immersed in the world of green beauty and nontoxic living. I want to help you find everything from a killer lipstick to a nontoxic laundry detergent, and beyond. Subscribe to a healthier lifestyle with me.
Thank you for subscribing!