What better way to get back on the blogging bandwagon than to let you all know about something that basically never happens – a True Botanicals Sale!* Normally, True Botanicals only goes on sale (20%) on Black Friday, so this sale is rare and I am definitely taking advantage, and stocking up on my favorites.
I’ve written countless posts about my favorite skincare brand over the years, and like an fine black cashmere sweater, they are a constant for me, and I’m not sure I’ll ever find anything I’d rather wear.
These continue to be my favorite True Botanicals products:
- CLEAR Nourishing Cleanser not only hydrates, but it provides a subtle lather and removes makeup and sunscreen effectively. And, this formula doesn’t just combat the signs of aging, it also combats acne.
- CLEAR Nutrient Toner keeps skin clear with Black Willow Bark Extract; Olive Leaf extract provides antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties; Sandalwood Hydrosol is antimicrobial and regenerates skin cells. It also contains Apple Cider Vinegar and Kombucha (but not enough to make it stink!) which are troubled skin’s best friends. I use this day and night.
- CLEAR Pure Radiance Oil is lightweight and readily absorbed by the skin and it’s packed with anti-acne and anti-aging goodies. Helichrysum and black cumin oils are both anti-inflammatory and antibacterial; hemp, pumpkin and grape seed oils balance sebum production; a proprietary blend of marine essential fatty acids (harvested from sea vegetables and algae, not fish) keep the skin nice and plump. I use this day and night, and I feel like I would die without it.
- CLEAR Repair Serum not only keeps my adult acne at bay, but it strengthens the barrier function of aging skin so I’m not overly dry. Black Willow Bark extract exfoliates skin and unclogs pores. Olive Leaf Extract’s antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory properties kill off bad bacteria, and its serious antioxidant powers help prevent free radical damage that causes wrinkles.
- Antioxidant Booster smooths wrinkles, firms skin, evens skin tone brightens hyperpigmentation, lightens scarring, clears acne, calms inflammation, reduces redness and protects against UV damage. It basically answers every skincare prayer, no big deal.
- Resurfacing Moisture Mask is the perfect year-round mask for all skin types. It is incredibly hydrating – but – it also happens to work wonders on clogged pores. Sugar Beet-derived Lactic Acid (a powerful Alpha Hydroxy Acid) “eats” dead skin cells without irritating; Avocado and Mango Butters provide humectant properties; Potato Flour brightens.
True Botanicals also recently launched a collection of bundles. If I were starting from scratch, I’d purchase the CLEAR Collection Set, which saves 10%. Currently, I subscribe to my favorite products, all at different delivery dates (since I go through the oil and toner faster than anything else).
*Details: 20% off, site wide June 25-28, free ground shipping, and free True Botanicals hand sanitizer with purchase.
Hope you get to stock up and have a great weekend!
I’ve spent almost a decade immersed in the world of green beauty and nontoxic living. I want to help you find everything from a killer lipstick to a nontoxic laundry detergent, and beyond. Subscribe to a healthier lifestyle with me.
Thank you for subscribing!